Never Miss An Episode!
Catch us on your podcast app of choice every Friday:
- The frontier event has started and claimed many lives along the way. Now it’s up to our heroes to prove […]
- With our heroes finally inside the monastery, and Gabriel taking a longer trip than anticipated through the temporal rift, what […]
- With the lack of information on Goto Onita how will our heroes fair in the coming event? How many of […]
The Wrong Heroes | Chaos | Podcast
Join Gabriel (Kylie), Francis (Neil), and Lip (Alex)
This improv comedy story revolves around three misfit adventurers as they battle their way through aggressive salesman, Goblin unions, infuriating old people, and have their morals tested.
We find our heroes in the region of Elderwich, where, to quote Francis, ‘There is too much magic in the world!”
How will our heroes cope with the insanity of this world? Find out every Friday #thewrongheroes
The Wrong Heroes | Order | Podcast
Join Raspberry (Ben), Tursia (Milly), and Marsh (Camilia).
The darker improv comedy tale centres around three Arena fighters shoved together in the hopes they will keep each other alive. Listen as they try to survive the cold, harsh region of Tamall – ruled by the merciless Qa’Gull.
In Tamall, magic is the blessing of the Qa’Gull, and no one else – those who display magical talents are sent to the Arenas to fight for their lives.
How will our heroes fair in the face of such adversity? Find out every Friday #thewrongheroes
Order | Episode 7 | Goto Onita – The Wrong Heroes
- Order | Episode 7 | Goto Onita
- Chaos | Episode 29 | The Time Rift
- Order | Episode 6 | The Frontier Special Event
- Chaos | Episode 28 | The Font of Aries
- Order | Episode 5 | Dog In The Water With The Elephant-Fish Milk
- Chaos | Round Up | Episodes 20-23
- Order | Episode 4 | New Pebbles for the Fish Tank
- Chaos | Episode 27 | Our Mutual Friend – Part Two
- Chaos | Episode 26 | Our Mutual Friend – Part One
- Order | Round-Up | Episodes 1-3
Shows We Love
In comedy worlds of unfettered magical madness and filthy, tyrannical governments, join our misfit adventurers as they improv their way through pyramid schemes, moral debauchery, horse tanning salons, and irritating old people. These may not be the heroes you need, but it’s the best you’ve got.
Support Your Heroes
Giving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts goes a long way to ensure we can deliver the best quality product to you! Every bit of support we get we shovel back into the production; the more you support, the more we can offer you!